New York Stock Exchange
845 Page Mill Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Join our panel discussion on the current financing environment for life sciences companies. IPO activity is up. Now it is not. Mergers and acquisitions are on the rise - maybe. How do you make sense of this current financial market?
Practical advice you can take with you and implement:
- Current IPO market: how is public financing being structured
- Mergers and acquisitions: trends and challenges
- Other financing options and potential exit strategies
- A pragmatic view: lessons of an experienced CFO
- George Milstein, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Life Sciences M&A, Wedbush Securities
- Scott Morrison, US Life Science Leader, Ernst & Young
- Peter Roddy, CFO, Pain Therapeutics
- Glen Sato, Partner, Cooley
For more information, please email Eileen Cheng. To register, please visit the event website.